Serving Seattle and the Greater Eastside
SJA Property Management is a premier rental management company, providing sophisticated, personalized and comprehensive property management services to our clients in the Greater Puget Sound region. Our team is dedicated to protecting our clients’ interests, minimizing their expenses, and maximizing their profits.
Property Management Services
SJA Property Management provides full property management services and full leasing services for single family rental homes and multifamily properties. SJA Property Management team members have over 40 years of combined property management experience, making us an industry leader in our service area. Our property management coverage area includes:
…and many other cities in the Puget Sound area.
Read what our customers are saying about us
Our Commitment to Our Clients
SJA Property Management is committed to understanding the complexities and ever changing laws governing the property management industry. We maintain active memberships in the following professional organizations: Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound, National Association of Rental Property Managers, NWMLS, Commercial Brokers Association, Chamber of Commerce, and Washington State Bar Association.
SJA does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports.
Why choose SJA Property Management?
We understand that homeowners have many available options when choosing a management company. While there are many alternatives, few can deliver our combination of service and expertise. Here are a few points of differentiation between SJA Property Management and other companies:
- Two of SJA’s owners are licensed attorneys with years of property management experience.
- We do not operate within a limited scope of work. We make it our responsibility to handle all aspects of the landlord tenant relationship.
- Thorough regular reviews of the property. Owners receive a thorough and detailed report with each review including pictures when warranted.
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- Active memberships in industry specific organizations, which enables us to be on top of any legal or policy changes concerning our properties.
- We have a team based approach, ensuring specific expertise and consistence coverage, while still providing our owners with their own single point of contact.
- Extremely strict and thorough tenant screening process, ensuring only well qualified tenants rent our homes.
- Industry leading low vacancy rates and tenant default rates.
- We have a dedicated full time Maintenance Coordinator to ensure each of our properties are well maintained